Jun 8, 2010

2010 CFDA Best Dressed List

Since I am still swooning over the looks my girls rocked last night I decided to rank my favorite looks from the CFDA awards. Either a) enjoy or b.) roll your eyes because you are sick of hearing about the CFDA awards. I'm assuming everyone will go with answer a. because if you read my blog then you are a fashion and/or fashion model enthusiast, and if you answered b. GET THE HELL OFF MY BLOG.  
1. Jessica Stam: Giambattista Valli and Dana Lorenz jewelry 
2. Lara Stone: Calvin Klein Collection
3. Joan Smalls: Monique Péan jewelry
4. Liya Kebede: Proenza Schouler
5. Carmen Kass: Michael Kors
6. Constance Jablonksi: Kaufman Franco 
7. Dree Hemingway: Calvin Klein Collection 
8. Hilary Rhoda: Rachel Roy
9. Sasha Pivovarova: The Row
10. Irina Lazareanu: 3.1 Phillip Lim
11. Doutzen Kroes: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment